To ensure you have a pleasant, rewarding experience at our studio, we ask you to please observe the following guidelines:
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to allow time to change and get settled beforeclass.
- Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach. Wait about three hours after a large meal, or two hoursafter a light snack before practicing.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness such as runny nose, cough or fever, please refrain from coming to class.
- If you would prefer not to be assisted during class for any reason, please let the instructor know.
- Always inform the teacher of any injuries or restrictions before class starts. Your instructor should be aware of any serious health conditions such as neck, back or joint injuries, recent surgery, high blood pressure, pregnancy, etc.
- For the comfort of others, please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne.
Thank you - Namaste.